A Glossier Showroom Editor, Sales Associate is more than a sales person. She is a friend that gives the best advice on how, when, and why to use Glossier products. She is a crucial part of the overall offline customer experience. She is a face of our brand, embodies our values, and has a relatable and inviting attitude!
- Welcome customers and act as first offline experience touch point
- Be an expert on the Glossier brand and on all Glossier products, including sharing personal experiences
- Educate customers about Glossier products and facilitate sales
- Help customers choose the right products for them
- Help customers check-out
- Clean and organize the showroom
- Have deep beauty expertise
- Impeccable customer service skills: identify customers’ needs and tailor solutions accordingly
- Approachable: act like a friend that gives great Glossier advice, with a personal touch
- Positive energy: has a “no such thing as a stupid question” attitude
- Great communication skills: can communicate with everyone—patience is key
- Ability to facilitate introductions and communication between customers
- Retail/sales experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude (no task is beneath her)
- Ability to identify opportunities, be creative and generate insights for improvement
- Quick to learn
- Passion for the Glossier mission
- Love for Glossier products
- Understanding of the Glossier aesthetic and visual language
- Able to work 3-5 days a week, including weekends
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and thinks you look nice today.