Glossier’s gTEAM (customer experience team) is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful, compassionate, and highly motivated solution-oriented thinkers who are passionate about creating an innovative customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial part in the overall online customer experience the company offers.
In this entry-level, full-time role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them on email, social media, and chat. Our editors answer a variety of questions from returns, exchanges, lost packages, to questions surrounding our products. Our editors are strong representations of Glossier’s mission, values, and voice. As a remote gTEAM editor, you’ll have the opportunity to work both independently and as part of a larger support team.
Instead of a traditional cover letter, we’d like for you to tell us (in 400 words or less) why you want to work in customer service.
- Provide “above and beyond” customer service in all interactions with customers and think creatively about ways to optimize each customer’s experience
- Tackle an array of problems, questions, or comments from our customers and tailor solutions accordingly
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively help our customers
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Comfortable working across multiple communication channels
- Highly detail and solution oriented
- Technically proficient
- Self-reliant and adaptable
- Comfortable with repetition
- An approachable style with a personal touch and a “no such thing as a stupid question” attitude
- Able to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours, weekends, and holidays
- Hours of operation: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Training: 3 weeks (required, will be conducted virtually).
- Shifts: Full-time, 40 hours a week
- Schedule: 5 days a week (covering weekends)
- Location: remote job. Oregon, Colorado, New York, Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, Texas, or North Carolina
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.