At Glossier Inc., we’re building a new kind of beauty company: one that owns the channel and makes customers our stakeholders. We're looking for a strategic, creative and curious CRM Marketing Manager to help build the CRM function and shape our customer communication strategy. Reporting directly to the Director of Email Marketing, the role will partner cross-functionally with the Creative, Digital Product, Data Science and Brand teams. We are a small but mighty team looking for those who passionately want to drive large scale impact and aren't afraid to take risks. The CRM Manager will be responsible for developing a lifecycle marketing strategy using CRM channels such as email, SMS, Push, and ensuring that all campaigns are built and executed in line with our brand values.
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies to convert new users to first order, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert.
- Collaborate with data science, creative & brand teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Playbooking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- Partner with our CX, Brand & communications teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
Skills & Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 - 7 years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space.
- A track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to relocate, or currently located in New York, NY.
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.