We are looking for a creative, proactive and organized Creative Producer to manage the end-to-end production of Glossier’s photo/video content and assets for use across our various channels: organic and paid social/digital, website, etc. This role involves managing photo and video shoots throughout the production cycle —partnering closely with the Art Director and other creative leads, and working with various cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the smooth and timely execution of all creative assets.
Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a range of content -- from Glossier’s brand voice and messaging, retail/experiential production, to product and packaging design for each of our products. The role will report into the Head of Creative Operations & Production.
You will oversee the end-to-end planning and project management of photo and video shoot production (product photography; campaign/talent shoots for digital, paid social) and will be responsible for all shoot-related processes and deliverables.
A snapshot of your day-to-day:
- Own the build and implementation of various processes and workflows to better streamline the photo/video production process, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders and the Head of Creative Ops to do so
- Develop and update a roster of creative services (i.e. talent, photographers, video editors, makeup artists, etc.)
- Own project-by-project budgets and resource allocation
- Manage all communication, timelines, budgets, check-ins/meetings associated with shoot
- Work closely with the Art Director and cross-functional stakeholders to develop a shoot plan and comprehensive shot list
- Manage the sourcing and hiring of all Creative Services
- Manage the negotiation and finalization of all Creative Services agreements
- Oversee day of shoot, ensuring all necessary elements are going according to plan.
- Oversee timeline, shot list integrity, studio, crew and talent needs allowing art director and other creators to focus on execution of content
- Manage post-production timelines, ensure timely delivery of creative content
- Manage invoice and expense payments process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (start-up environment experience a plus)
- Photo and video production background, deep familiarity with production across digital/social media platforms
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills a must, with strong attention to detail and a knack for follow through
- Must be proactive with strong initiative, able to anticipate need and adapt to situations as they arise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in building long-term, productive relationships with peers and candidates
- Proven experience in building long-term, productive relationships with peers and candidates
- An established network of creative services (photographers, DPs, makeup artists, stylists, etc.)
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player with strong analytical, negotiating and communicate skills
- A creative aptitude & appreciation with a strong grasp of the Glossier brand
- Experience with task/timeline management tools: Asana, Basecamp, etc.
- Experience with traditional TV/commercial video production
- Experience with art direction and/or content ideation and concepting
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.