Glossier is looking for an operations expert to ensure we have state of the art fulfillment and distribution in North America. While working closely with our warehouse partners, you will be responsible for ensuring that we are quickly and correctly filling our customer orders while managing for cost, all in an extremely high growth environment. The ideal candidate knows what good looks like in execution space and has the drive, imagination, and initiative to both anticipate problems before they happen and solve them on the fly.
- Manage the day to day relationship with our 3PL warehouse partner, leading all inventory set-up and training for new product launches
- Work with our Planning and Transportation teams to ensure that inbound and outbound forecasts are accurate and clearly communicated Working with our Customer Experience team to understand the feedback our customers have for the operation, and making that feedback actionable
- Work with our Supply Chain team to understand new products and initiatives and prepare our fulfillment partners accordingly
- Ensure that we are ready for Peak holiday season and have a clear plan for handling volume and volatility
- Lead charge on improving our operational metrics – how can we do it faster, better, and cheaper?
- Build tight controls for inventory control and accuracy; managing the cycle count process at the warehouses
- Liaise with Creative and Marketing to align on timelines and material included within the customer orders
- 5+ years of experience managing in a warehouse environment, ideally fulfilling both e-commerce and wholesale orders
- Solid communication abilities – able to synthesize complicated situations and clearly explain trade-offs
- Deep understanding of operational metrics
- Strong Excel skills
- A love of solving problems, both big and small
- Experience as a 3PL client/vendor management
- Experience working in a high growth environment
- Experience managing people/teams
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.