Glossier is looking for a Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting to find and recruit the very best technical talent for our Engineering, UX and Digital Product teams. The ideal candidate has a passion for building a strong and unique company culture, loves interacting with different types of personalities, is business focused and comfortable working with budgets and forecasts. You will be instrumental in growing Glossier’s Engineering and Technical teams in a period of high growth and in doing so, working cross functionally with senior leadership across the organization.
- Manage applicant flow and ensure a seamless process for candidates
- Serve as a strategic partner to Hiring Managers in building team structures, understanding the business need and sourcing the very best talent to fill open positions at Glossier
- Drive and support efforts to ensure a diverse range of candidates are being considered for every role
- Understand Glossier brand, culture, mission and values to effectively serve as an ambassador for Glossier and a welcoming first touchpoint to all new hires on their “employee journey” with Glossier
- Work directly with Hiring Managers to craft and manage interview processes for each role, coordinating interviews, preparing interviewers and managing required assignments / exercises
- Manage hiring plan and pipeline in conjunction with Finance team and Hiring Managers
- Identify and implement recruiting programs to enhance and elevate visibility into our Engineering employment brand
- Manage candidates and positions in our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure OFCCP compliance
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 6-8+ years of work experience in a full-cycle recruitment role, ideally supporting Engineering and/or Technical teams
- 2+ years of experience building and growing a high performing Recruiting team
- Proven experience in building long-term, productive relationships with peers, hiring managers, and candidates
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to write a clear, concise job description
- Experience collaborating and working cross-functionally within an organization
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse
- Start-up experience
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.