GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll partner closely with teams across the business including Creative, Sales, Product, and Analytics to strategize, plan and execute on digital-focused campaigns. You’ll manage high-impact SEM and evergreen campaigns, test new untapped channels, and communicate product messaging and offers to our prospects, trialing members & customers, all with the goal of growing the business through paid and organic advertising.
You will report to the Demand Generation Manager and can work out of our New York City office or remotely anywhere in the continental United States.
What You’ll Do
- Own all paid digital channels and drive campaigns from planning to execution and through reporting to meet key performance metrics
- Secure assets, placement and manage digital advertising campaigns (e.g. search, social, display)
- Optimize marketing activities to create and accelerate pipeline and return on investment, reducing Cost Per Signup and Cost Per Acquisition and increasing Sign Up to Activation rates and LTV over time
- Monitor incoming data relating to campaign and channel performance, derive insights and report results, and serve as an advisor to product marketing on outcomes and recommendations
- Allocate budgets, paid media spend and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Collaborate across marketing team to craft and guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Continuously evaluate existing channels and test new channels and trends (such as Youtube, TikTok, Hulu and Out of Home)
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of performance marketing experience at a high growth company or media agency managing SEM and Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns (tracking, planning, reporting)
- Experience working across the full acquisition marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion & re engagement ) and across both online and offline channels
- Expert level of Facebook Business Manager & Google Ads Manager knowledge
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPC, CAC, and LTV
- Proficiency in building strong relationships with external partners and publishers
- Understanding of and experience implementing both last click and multi-click attribution schemas
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product management teams
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
The starting base salary for this role in New York, California, and Washington is between $116,000-$140,000 + target equity + benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in GlossGenius’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within our total rewards offering.
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.