GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
Our customers are the core of our business and we’re looking for a Customer Support Expert who will support them throughout their entire customer journey! In this role, you’ll build your product knowledge and learn tools to resolve customer issues and become an advocate for the GlossGenius brand. Through calls, text conversations and more, you’ll prove one-of-a-kind support and build strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers. This is a great opportunity if you’re both forward thinking and practical about enabling our customer’s success. You can be based anywhere in the United States and will report to our Technical Support Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Master your understanding of the GlossGenius product by answering support tickets primarily via phone and text
- Work with customers to understand their goals and challenges in order to deliver faster product value through effective ticket responses
- Deliver best-in-class, personalized support to meet our high standards for customer satisfaction
- Work with a dynamic team to achieve team company goals such as customer acquisition and retention
- Engage with the team to identify areas of opportunity to improve resources: macros, help center, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ year work experience in a customer-facing role, SaaS preferred
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and meeting or exceeding performance standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to adapt to various communication styles
- A strong team player, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.