GlossGenius is hiring a motivated, high-growth Executive Assistant to work directly with the CTO to help scale the efficiency of the Engineering organization to help grow our business.
You won't just execute on scheduling, you'll help spot inefficiencies in how the Engineering organization operates and implement processes and systems to fix them. You'll be a key point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. You'll get your hands dirty in a lot of different areas of a quickly scaling business.
What You'll Do
- Strategic calendar and scheduling support for GlossGenius' CTO, including internal and external meetings. You will build and follow strong calendar prioritization principles to help ensure the executives’ timespend is aligned with company priorities.
- Occasional personal scheduling requests such as appointment / reservation scheduling and travel booking.
- Supporting key operational initiatives for the engineering organization, including scheduling recurring meetings, note-taking and following up on action items.
- Taking notes and tracking to-dos, both from meetings and requests that come in via email / Slack / etc. Following up on action items to keep key initiatives running smoothly.
- Supporting the onboarding of new engineering hires and tracking birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Planning and budgeting cultural activities, such as off-sites, external events.
GlossGenius is a high-growth, high-performance company and the sky's the limit for additional projects you could tackle. We would expect you to take on additional initiatives within the executive team, program management, operations or people ops space as aligned with your skills/interests and business needs.
What We’re Looking For
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented — you don't just care about the little things, you obsess over them. You notice when something isn't quite right and you take initiative to fix it.
- You love making someone's world run smoothly.
- You're a professional, collaborative, and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You're an exceptional owner — you see a problem, you solve it.
- You love working with people! You have high EQ and can balance holding people accountable while maintaining a good rapport with them. You're comfortable standing up to senior leaders to protect your executive's time.
- You thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments. You make order out of chaos.
- You have excellent professional discretion and are comfortable handling sensitive and confidential information.
- You have 3-6 years of administrative work experience, including some startup experience, and a bachelor's degree.
- GlossGenius is a remote-first organization, so this position can be located anywhere in the United States, Canada or Colombia.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience planning events or offsites
- You have strong Google Docs skills