GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As a Financial Analyst at GlossGenius, you will be heavily involved in forecasting and budgeting, financial analysis, management reporting, and data analytics. You will partner closely with business leaders across the organization to evaluate strategic business decisions and drive financially informed decision making practices. You will report to our CFO in the New York office.
What You’ll Do
- Manage financial reporting and close processes, including variance analysis
- Provide business leaders with data needed to make sound business decisions by helping them interpret analyses, measure progress against goals, and understand the return on investment in new and existing services
- Own the forecast consolidation process, including revenue, expenses, and cash
- Generate timely and accurate financial analyses, reports, and presentations for executives
- Support the strategic planning process for various planning/forecasting cycles and ad hoc
- Use your communication and storytelling skills to frame and translate the outputs of your financial analysis into impactful insights and compelling recommendations
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3+ years of relevant, applied experience in finance/accounting, operations, strategy, consulting, or banking roles
- Experience with forecasting, reporting, and/or procurement software (e.g., Adaptive, NetSuite, Coupa, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and experience building integrated financial models
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.