GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
The recruiting team is responsible for driving GlossGenius’ success by finding extraordinary people that are excited by our mission to empower entrepreneurship. As a recruiting coordinator, you will be responsible for making sure every candidate who enters our process has an amazing candidate experience. You'll run, build, and improve day-to-day operations and logistics around the full candidate lifecycle and will partner with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers to run internal recruiting operations. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high-volume, fast paced environment and is incredibly detail oriented.
What You’ll Do
- Own the interview scheduling process from initial candidate contact to offer, including day-of communication and operations
- Provide an exceptional experience for each candidate where they feel informed, prepared, and welcomed
- Identify and implement improvements to our recruitment processes/policies; always focusing on improving candidate experience and efficiency
- Own internal processes such as applicant tracking system management, interview feedback collection, metrics creation, and job postings
- Coordinate and support recruiting events, such as social events, meetups, on-campus programs, internships, job fairs, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- You have 0-3 years of work experience and a bachelor's degree
- You're a motivated, self-directed learner who is eager to dive into a startup
- You thrive in ambiguous, high-volume environments and enjoy making order out of chaos
- You're highly detail-oriented. You never miss an email, and your calendar invites are perfect
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in recruiting or an administrative/coordination role is a plus
- Experience managing processes and information in an ATS (we use Greenhouse!) is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.