GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the role
The recruiting team is responsible for driving GlossGenius’ success by finding extraordinary people that are excited by our mission to empower entrepreneurship. In this role, you will partner with the broader recruiting team and leaders across the business to define sourcing strategies, attract and engage passive candidates, and build and maintain healthy candidate pipelines. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience sourcing talent for a wide variety of roles, has keen attention to detail, and is a great communicator. You can work remotely or in our NYC headquarters and will report to the Manager of Business Recruiting.
What You’ll Do
- Source and engage top talent for unique and evergreen roles across departments including but not limited to marketing, product management, and product design
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to determine best practices across research techniques, boolean searches, tools, networking and other sourcing methods
- Analyze sourcing funnel and conversion metrics to provide recommendations on how to increase response and interest rates
- Create compelling messaging that highlight the exciting challenges at GlossGenius
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in HR, recruiting, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Proven experience exceeding quantifiable performance goals consistently by engaging, selling, and sourcing the very best talent
- A passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing strategies and techniques
- An ability to operate with a high sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- A customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to handle all levels within an organization, and a track record of providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.