GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the role
In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading full cycle recruitment processes across our Engineering teams. You will work hand in hand with engineering leaders to develop hiring strategies to attract and hire top talent. You’ll be an integral part of the growing Talent Acquisition team and in helping GlossGenius achieve all of our business goals. You will report to the Lead Technical Recruiter and can be based remotely anywhere in the US or Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Provide an efficient, high touch experience for candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting, through interviews and the offer stage
- Own the relationship with hiring managers and interviewers; facilitate interview kick-offs and candidate debriefs
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices, and decision making
- Build pipelines through application review and proactively sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
- Leverage Greenhouse to track candidate progress through the funnel, resurface existing talent, and keep consistently clean data for reporting
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- A passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing strategies and techniques
- Experience sourcing for passive candidates through multiple channels.
- An ability to operate with an high sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- A customer-focused attitude, excellent interpersonal skills to handle all levels within an organization, and a track record of providing a high-touch experience to both candidates and hiring managers
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.