GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As the Territory Account Executive in the field, you will be part of a new team that is transforming the way beauty and wellness businesses operate. Using a consultative approach, you will prospect new business and show off the GlossGenius core product to close beauty and wellness business owners in the Miami & Palm Beach areas. By understanding their unique needs, you will develop a solution that helps their business thrive. We need your passion, sales expertise, and grasp of the local market to help us build the GlossGenius brand and an ever-growing ecosystem of SMBs in your territory!
What You’ll Do
- Generate list of prospective beauty and wellness businesses and manage the entire sales cycle from initial sourcing, call, and close including in-person visits
- Demonstrate the value of GlossGenius and conduct demos to develop a solution that best meets the prospect’s needs
- Manage all sales activities through our CRM, keeping your progress updated constantly
- Understand the competitive landscape and determine how to best position GlossGenius in the market
- Attend engaging local events to source new users and engage existing ones
- Effectively manage pipeline and territory opportunities to crush your quota
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of sales experience with software and/or hardware solutions, professional services and/or prior experience in the business management and POS industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience canvassing, cold-calling, and visiting local businesses in-person, with evidence of success
- Genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals and making a huge impact for SMB customers
- Metrics-driven account executive with a command for key sales metrics including win-rate, quota attainment, conversion rate, etc.
- Knowledge of the beauty and wellness businesses and their operations is a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.