GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the role
As a Workforce Planning Analyst at GlossGenius, you'll be supporting our Customer Experience department by developing and improving processes to drive the operational efficiencies of the team. You will be responsible for leveraging data and insights to analyze agent performance, own customer support scheduling, and forecast future hiring needs. This role is integral to our success in providing world class support to our growing customer base across various channels including email, phone, chat & social.
What You’ll Do
- Be a key thought partner with CX leadership to analyze workforce planning and operational strategy
- Analyze and monitor customer experience agent performance to ensure they are meeting SLAs and performance targets
- Drive operational efficiency within customer experience with creative data driven solutions and initiatives
- Monitor and adjust staffing, schedules and activities to ensure proper servicing metrics are achieved
- Prodive ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed; develop and communicate data driven recommendations to leadership in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Maintain and improve our CS tools to including Zendesk, Assembled, Pathlight
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in Workforce Management, operational analytics, demand planning, or related experience
- Knowledge of workforce planning processes including scheduling, forecasting, and KPI management
- Intellectual curiosity and drive to continually improve operations
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Intermediate+ Excel/Google Sheets Skills
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.