GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for building our technical recruiting team from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity to play a major part in shaping our recruiting function and ensuring our recruiting strategy aligns with our core business objectives. As an early member of GlossGenius, you will lay the foundations for our Talent Acquisition team and you will work across the Engineering and Product functions to build a diverse team of extremely talented people.
You will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition and can be based remotely in the US or Canada.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute a full-cycle recruiting strategy for top engineering talent
- Build, lead and inspire a high performing technical recruiting function
- Partner with senior engineering leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Leverage data to define success metrics, measure productivity, and inform strategic decision making
- Conduct regular follow-ups with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans, team partnership, and strategy implementation
- Develop and lead recruiting focused projects to support our engineering and product hiring teams
- Champion, partner, and execute on various initiatives relating to inclusion and diversity
- Partner with hiring managers, people ops and executives in order to align compensation to talent strategy
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting and a track record of success within engineering and product hiring with at least 1 year of experience managing a team
- Experience working with Director+ technical hiring partners.
- Metrics driven mentality — you use data to help guide your decisions.
- You have a growth mindset and are excited about expanding your skills in a scaling environment.
- An intellectual curiosity for the technical recruiting space with the ability to think of new and creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.