GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the role
As an IT Lead at GlossGenius, you’ll be the founding member of the IT Operations team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the company’s global IT infrastructure, building scalable processes, and supporting employees with all of their hardware and software needs. This is an exciting opportunity to lay the foundation and set the vision for IT at GlossGenius.
What You’ll Do
- Define, design and implement automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure
- Manage installations, upgrades, and configurations of hardware and software
- Manage a multi-platform base of mostly Mac (OSX) using JAMF and PC (Windows) computers
- Manage access control and credential management for employees and contractors
- Onboard and off-board new employees and contractors, from setting up/deactivating accounts, equipment procurement and equipment hand-off
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems related to current and future IT equipment (laptops, network, VPN, etc)
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new technologies
- Create and maintain IT related policies and procedures
- Partner with our finance team to understand and manage spend
- Partner with our security team to understand risks and implement mitigations
What We’re Looking For
- BA in information technology, computer science, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in IT, with a strong technical knowledge of MacOS
- Experience working with SaaS applications
- Excellent communication and written communication skills; documentation skills are fundamental for the role
- Solid understanding of IT fundamentals and data security practices. Security is paramount.
- Experience with SSO, MDM, project management, and identity technologies, G-Suite experience required
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.