GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
The Go To Market team is responsible for creating new ways of driving audience and incremental revenue across all platforms for GlossGenius. As the Social Media Content Coordinator, you will assist in the day-to-day production of content and focus on creating an engaging experience across our social platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. You'll be based remotely and report to our Social Media Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Assist the team with pitching, writing, shooting and producing content as needed
- Develop and post content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok
- Seek opportunities to surprise and delight influencers, brand partners, and loyal customers across all social accounts
- Discover innovative ways to interact and engage the community across platforms and stay up to date on emerging social media trends
- Perform routine social media tasks such as scheduling posts, monitoring social media engagement, curating content, crafting captions, and creating graphics
- Create social media content such as memes, educational carousels, and announcements
- Record and edit video content for social
- Organize and analyze social data on the GlossGenius audience and provide optimization recommendations to reach KPIs
- Perform industry analysis for brand competitors, influencers, and partners
- Identify opportunities for additional engagement across platforms
- Maintain and update brand social profiles with changes in campaigns and seasonal creatives
- 1+ years of experience in social media or marketing
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest
- Experience with social media scheduling tools such as Later or Dash Hudson preferred
- Experience with content creation including Canva, Photoshop, Keynote
- Passion for social media and on top of current social media best practices and trends
- Detail oriented with an eye for design, editing, and proofreading
- Strong copywriting and proofing skills
- Ability to adapt writing tone and style to fit different social platforms and audiences
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.