GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to realize their unique dreams. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company. We focus on building stylish, fun, powerful, and surprisingly easy-to-use software to enable our users to become superhumans.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Designer at GlossGenius, you will be one of the founding members of the GlossGenius Product Design team. You will play a critical role at one of the fastest growing SaaS products helping small business owners succeed as you create a world-class user experience for our customers and their clients. Our ideal candidate will be able to craft a diverse set of creative solutions to complex product design problems by working with our product team and leadership. With great design we create Genius products for our users.
What You’ll Do
- Own the end-to-end process for solving UX/UI design problems: ideate, conceptualize, test, and refine
- Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts
- Lead user interviews to better understand customer needs to help inform the product design strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of product managers, software and QA engineers, customer success managers, and marketers to design intuitive and engaging user experiences for GlossGenius' customers
- Deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry by understanding GlossGenius’s strategic and competitive position
- Take initiative in thinking of new ways our users can interact with GlossGenius
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Design / UX / UI or related role
- Demonstrated experience with sketching, wireframes, visual design, and prototyping for product experiences
- You have experience with advanced prototyping tools (e.g. Principle, Framer, Sketch, Figma, InVision)
- Passion for empowering small business owners to be successful; possess a high level of empathy our customers and a strong desire to deeply understand their needs
- Experience navigating ambiguous high-growth, fast-paced product-driven environments
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.