GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small businesses owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As a Growth Marketing Analyst you’ll directly enable business growth and a seamless customer lifecycle by focusing on the implementation and coordination to run successful marketing campaigns. You’ll work closely with channel partners to understand their operational needs to execute various marketing campaigns, track and analyze performance, and recommend opportunities for improvement. You’ll bring a keen eye for detail and strong data chops to the table to expand the pace and quality of GTM campaigns. You will report to the Growth Marketing Lead.
What You’ll Do
- Implement a variety of marketing campaigns (email, direct mail, etc.) within automation platforms such as Hubspot and Iterable
- Partner closely with channel partners to understand campaign requirements and flow, propose effective solutions for testing and scaling key campaigns
- Drive cross-channel data analyses to identify optimization opportunities and implement - test recommendations to achieve best-in-class results
- Measure and monitor key performance indicators for individual and holistic campaigns
- Assist in conducting user research including designing survey questions, segmenting users to survey, distributing survey and analyzing results
- Build marketing-specific data models and drive appropriate data visualizations in marketing software
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years work experience; prior experience working on various marketing automation programs and performing data-driven analysis of campaign performance is a plus
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, ability to perform analyses and identify insights for optimization
- Strong attention to detail, extremely organized
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation tech stack (eg, Hubspot, Iterable, etc.) and implementing various campaigns (email, direct mail, etc.)
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work closely with team members to understand channel partner’s operational needs and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with utmost focus and attention on customer conversations and performance metrics
- Entrepreneurial spirit; a self starter and a quick learner
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.