Who We Are
GlossGenius is one of the industry’s quickest growing business management platforms across the beauty and wellness space. Every single day, tens of thousands of small businesses rely on GlossGenius to run their entire business. Now, we're bringing in an all-star senior product manager to manage our core product!
Here are some highlights that we’re proud of:
- With no sales team, our customer base has grown almost exclusively through a robust word-of-mouth channel, which speaks to the strength of the product.
- Customers are obsessed with our products
- We just launched gorgeous card readers that users are RAVING about
- Scaled to facilitate hundreds of millions $ in appointments and platform activity.
- Closed deals with the nation’s largest salon partners, validating GlossGenius as an industry-leading choice.
- Named “Best of the Best Salon Software” by leading industry publication Beauty LaunchPad.
Where You Fit In
As a senior product manager at GlossGenius, you will be one of the early members of the GlossGenius Product team. In this position, you will have a critical role in defining and shaping the future of one of the fastest growing SaaS products in the beauty and wellness space. You will take a lead role in defining product priorities, identifying business and customer needs, and working with cross-functional teams to deliver new features to our amazing GlossGenius customers.
What You'll Own
- Fully own and be accountable for the development of a best-in-class mobile product.
- Be responsible for product-led growth where you are expected to achieve business growth outcomes by relying on product usage as the primary driver of acquisition, conversion, and expansion.
- Lead cross-functional product initiatives with other areas of the business (marketing, operations, finance, etc). Be the key liaison between the engineering team and the business team for your product.
- Understand GlossGenius’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry.
- Work with engineers and designers to develop your product from inception to deployment and beyond.
- Conduct user research to determine the best way to build new features and functionality. Use your research to prioritize and develop business and user requirements.
- Own the project management and agile sprint development process to ensure timeline delivery of new features and track key risks.
- Collect and prioritize ongoing feedback from various channels including direct user feedback, customer service, and social media.
- Run quarterly planning for your product with the product and executive teams.
You are perfect for this role if…
- You love what you do! You love thinking about mobile products and how they are designed and built. Thinking about products is what you live and breathe for.
- You are obsessed with self-improvement. You are always learning something new both in and out of work.
- You thrive in bringing structure to unstructured environments. You love tackling seemingly massive problems and breaking them down into their component parts.
- You are a hustler who will break down walls and stop at nothing to reach your goals and objectives.
- You have enough technical skills to be dangerous. You can understand relatively complex technical problems well enough to be able to prioritize and scope them, and you think technical problems are interesting.
- You’re a leader. You know how to work differently with different types of people and to achieve your objectives through collaboration. You’re a great communicator.
- You’re obsessed with design. You love thinking about the UI and UX of things around you in everyday life.
- You’re data-driven. You like tracking things and improving your performance and the performance of others by using data. You can run your own investigations using SQL or similar languages.
- You’re based in or willing to relocate to NYC.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.