***PLEASE NOTE: Although this position is "remote," the applicant MUST live and work in Croatia***
Are you looking to join an organization that is helping to shape the future of healthcare? Have you managed projects in a traditional way but are looking to work in a more Agile environment? Come help us at Glooko build the future of digital therapeutics/companions and clinical research web & mobile applications! We are looking for a highly motivated, driven, and passionate Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our PMO team! We want highly skilled applicants who understand and can balance the speed of developing web/mobile solutions with regulatory needs of FDA regulated devices.
- Serve as a scrum master for 1-2 product Development teams
- Responsible for running Scrum ceremonies and removing impediments
- Responsible for identifying and resolving dependencies and risks
- Effectively communicate status and risks to the cross functional teams
- Own coordination with the project team for timely completion of project documentation in alignment with the regulated environment software development standards
- Collaborate closely with technical staff (developers, solution architects, quality engineers, security analysts) on creating onboarding material, and other scenario-based guidance artifact development (Workflow documents, Work Instructions)
- Develop and update SOPs, and other relevant artifacts for regulated SDLC processes
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and have a high regard for quality
- Emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify risks, issues, and escalate appropriately
- Experience with project management tools
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile (SAFe) is a plus
- Experience with ISO 13485, IEC 62304 is a plus
- Experience working in Health Care, Digital Health or Medical Devices is a plus
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes, and Glooko helps those people, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost-effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management providing an FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 50 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs, and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Posted positions are not open to third-party recruiters/agencies, and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.