***PLEASE NOTE: Although this position is "remote," the applicant MUST live and work in Croatia***
- Configure, implement, and maintain various IT infrastructures across a primarily cloud-based organization.
- Configure and manage user accounts and applications through identity access management systems such as single sign-on and multi-factor authentication.
- Configure and maintain computer assets through a mobile device management system.
- Manage a virtual private network system through user administration and system administration.
- Implement and manage an antivirus system by deploying agents on endpoints, updating Antivirus policies, and reporting or resolving alerts.
- Administrate enterprise-level workspaces such as Google Workspace and Microsoft Office.
- Assist Glooko employees with IT procedures, such as onboarding and offboarding, installation of new applications, migrations to new hardware, and more.
- Maintain asset management records by updating inventory information on both hardware and software.
- Work primarily in a MacOS-based environment with some support for Windows devices and mobile devices
- Maintain project documentation through project tracking software such as Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, information systems, computer science, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience working with enterprise systems in an administrative, support, or management role.
- Comptia, Cisco, or other professional certifications are a plus.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Okta, Jamf Pro, VMWare, Jira, and Sophos.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes, and Glooko helps those people, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost-effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management providing an FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 50 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs, and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Posted positions are not open to third-party recruiters/agencies, and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.