As our Sales Manager you will be responsible for the company's revenue growth and new business opportunities by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans optimized for your territory.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through proposals and presentations to relevant stakeholders (including eg. HCP’s, Health systems, Prestataires de Santé, and IT-departments
- Develop, execute and follow up of regional action plan to achieve or exceed sales targets and expand our customer base in the defined region.
- Actively manage and solicit new business from existing customers while generating new prospects through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Partner with customers to understand their needs and objectives to provide a high level of product expertise to all accounts
- Work closely with Account Management and Customer Support for relationship management of customers
- Excellent collaboration skills with internal teams and departments for achieving the best results
- Communicate market conditions and opportunities and make recommendations of possible shifts in tactics and strategic direction management.
- Take responsibility for special project assignments such as market research studies, new product proposals, and areas of competitive concern.
- Work independently from a remote office and formulate productive and meaningful weekly sales agendas
- Work as a liaison between Glooko’s major vendor partners in your territory.
- Participate in both local and national trade shows and the in-market planning of territories to ensure maximum coverage
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
- Healthcare experience in France is essential, diabetes experience is a plus
- Previous experience of selling IT/data management systems with basic understanding of data regulations - ex: EMR is a plus
- Self-motivated individual, whose well organized and takes initiative with a positive attitude
- Results-driven with an emphasis on keeping customer and business commitments while consistently demonstrating the highest level of personal ethical conduct and integrity
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 60%)
- Valid Driver's License and within 70 kilometers of an international airport
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Glooko has a global footprint and is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare. We offer a very stimulating international challenge in an established, stable international company. The responsibility that comes with this role offers the right candidate great development opportunities – and all the excitement that comes with working at a Silicon Valley based company. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our organization for the future with great influence and great responsibility.
Is this you? If so, don’t hesitate to apply today!