Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 48 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that saves time, increases retention and helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
At Glofox, we know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
What we are looking for:
First and foremost we are looking for somebody that enjoys working in a collaborative, friendly environment. As a team we prioritise learning and adapting over following a plan.
We believe that the team is the unit of delivery, we start together, finish together.
We seek problems, solve problems and share what we learn.
What you will be doing:
- Creating new experiences for the users of our mobile apps
- Innovating (NFC, Websockets, Animations, Fitness trackers)
- Work closely with design, product and test to take ideas from concept to customer
- Automating pain points
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in working with mobile UI
- Knowledge of React native or React
- An eye for performance
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to mentor other team members.
- Attention to detail!
- Excellent communication skills
What you will get:
- Encouraged and supported to learn, develop and share your knowledge with your product team and the wider community
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- A half day on the second Friday of every month
- An annual selfcare day
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Budget for home office equipment
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries