As a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About Data Science
Our mission at GWI is to create an audience insights platform that makes discovering unique consumer insights in our vast datasets easy, intuitive and delightful for users of all experience levels from neophyte to expert.
Data Science is at the heart of this mission, both in terms of making sure that our first-party survey datasets are both robust and reliable but also in building the models and services that automate the analysis process for our users and build strong methodological guardrails into our product experiences. We are pioneering new ways to help customers derive more value from our data and help support integrations with their own first-party and third-party data.
The teams within Data Science are actively engaged throughout the entire data life cycle including data cleaning, data processing, designing and automating data workflows, and investigating new trends and unexpected findings. Further, we are also concerned with creating and maintaining services for augmentation, discoverability and interpretability of the data.
Our team values learning and keeping abreast of the latest research very highly and as a result, we’re applying a wide range of techniques across machine learning, deep learning, probabilistic graphical models, and natural language processing to the services and features we build. We are a diverse team with different backgrounds spread across two locations, Athens and London, and growing rapidly.
Our mission as a Data Science team is to:
- Improve the quality of our survey data and facilitate insights detection in an automated manner.
- Standardise testing, analysis, and modelling processes by building robust pipelines for increased efficiency.
- Conduct R&D, build services and deliver prototypes for key new projects and features.
- Deliver new DS solutions to improve customer experience & retention on our platform.
- Support our customers' decision-making by expanding our offering on advanced statistical analysis.
If you’re interested…
We’re hiring across the board and are always looking to create roles to welcome the very best talent into the GWI family. If you’re interested in joining us in any of the departments with GWI..hit apply!
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards, and office benefits - all in line with Covid-19 guidelines of course.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Generous training budget, including a fully paid international conference each year [Only on Engineering, DS, BI roles]
- 25 days annual leave (prorated) and Christmas office closure days on top
- Hybrid working, flexitime, and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares from day 1, according to GWI’s share scheme
- Work from Anywhere policy
- Health insurance plan
- Accredited learning and development programs
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings