As a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About Product Management
The Product Team at GWI works across the whole research process, from data collection through to analysis and insight generation via our intuitive customer facing platform.
GWI’s Product Operations team’s mission is to help Product, User Research and Design teams do their best work, with the right tools, data and insights. We help define, communicate, support and improve important cross-functional operations, freeing up time and resources for Product Management to focus on building the right products at the right time.
About Software Engineering
At GWI we understand that software engineering is a multidisciplinary field that requires a team effort. As such, our focus in building our teams is on finding passionate and hard-working individuals from different backgrounds and areas of expertise and bringing them together to work on a host of challenging and interesting problems. Our mission as an engineering team in the company is to:
- Build new and exciting platforms for our users
- Improve our services through constant evolution and performance monitoring
- Support other teams and our colleagues through internal tools
- Raise the standards of software development throughout the company
If you’re interested…
We’re hiring across the board and are always looking to create roles to welcome the very best talent into the GWI family. If you’re interested in joining us in any of the departments with GWI...hit apply!
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Hybrid working, flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares from day 1, according to GWI’s share scheme
- Work from Anywhere policy
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Accredited learning and development programs available
- Auto-enrol pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings