As a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About Business Intelligence
Our Business Intelligence department is committed to improving the business performance relying on decision support systems. The goal is to deliver relevant data to people who need it, when they need it, and help them make sense of it. To this end, we designed a BI stack that captures all commercial data and populates modular analytical records to fuel business understanding, reporting and analyses. We have distributed the roles according to the main operations, including Go-To-Market (GTM), Product, and Financial data.
You're choosing more than just an employer, because as a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we ask why to understand what matters and we always show respect. Our values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what makes GWI feel like home.
If you’re interested…
We’re hiring across the board and are always looking to create roles to welcome the very best talent into the GWI family. If you’re interested in joining us in any of the departments with GWI..hit apply!
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business (benefits may different between different locations). That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits - all in line with Covid-19 guidelines of course.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Hybrid working, flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares from day 1, according to GWI’s share scheme
- Work from Anywhere policy
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Accredited learning and development programs
- Auto-enrol pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings