As a GWIer you’ll be immersed in the fast-moving world of data tech. We think big to make an impact, we’re not afraid to ask why and we always show respect. Those values are what got us where we are today, and they’re a big part of what we’re looking for in you.
About New Business
We are looking for New Business professionals to be part of the GWI sales team! You’ll sell into either Agencies, Media, Sports, Gaming or Corporate clients (seriously, some huge opportunities out there right now!) Our goal is to make GWI to the go-to research solution for all insight needs. We pride ourselves on unearthing clients needs and aligning a number of solutions to create a bespoke offering.
You will be joining the business during a period of rapid growth, providing a fast paced, smart and entrepreneurial environment from which there are opportunities to build, grow and develop at an unrivalled pace!
If you’re interested…
We’re hiring across the board and are always looking to create roles to welcome the very best talent into the GWI family. If you’re interested in joining us in any capacity, Early Careers or experienced talent…hit apply and we’ll get in touch and say hello!
Great benefits make a big difference. Not just to employees, but to the whole vibe of a business. That’s why when you work for us, you’ll enjoy a full spectrum of generous perks, rewards and office benefits - all in line with Covid-19 guidelines of course.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave (prorated)
- Hybrid working, flexitime and a great work-life balance (don’t just take our word, check out Glassdoor)
- Allocated shares from day 1, according to GWI’s share scheme
- Work from Anywhere policy
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Accredited learning and development programs
- Auto-enroll pension plan with GWI matching up to 4%
- A range of discounts and freebies
- Cycle to work scheme and commuter season ticket loan
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- Early finishes on a Friday
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy)
- Regular social activities, including free online yoga and team outings