Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for Salesforce, is a deep innovator, wants to solve complex problems and is looking to be part of a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work!
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
About the Position:
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce CPQ Administrator who is excited to work with some of the most amazing talent in the tech industry - a technical expert within the Salesforce platform who will support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals.
What you will do:
- Gathering business requirements and translating them to functional & technical team members to develop new business solutions with Salesforce CPQ.
- Design and Develop solutions using configurations and Apex / LWC within Salesforce platform to meet business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical business application support issues for GP Teams.
- Participate in regular pricing meetings.
- Provide support for day-to-day issues with Salesforce, including the data model, data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and custom code.
- Advise best practices, including integration, application deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Maintain a flexible work environment to facilitate quick responses to changing project requirements and must innovate to meet mission goals successfully.
- Conduct reviews and deliver long-term improvements to reduce technical debt and improve performance.
- Provide mentoring to other team members from time to time.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including software engineering, product management, and revenue, to ensure that the Salesforce environment meets the standards related to functionality and performance.
- Develop in Visualforce, Apex, Node.js, Java, AWS, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of experience in Salesforce
- Hands-on experience with designing and configuring Salesforce including CPQ module (essential).
- Hands-on configuration with custom Flow, Process Builder, workflows, dashboards, reports.
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce (Sales cloud, Service cloud, Community), its capabilities. Certified from Salesforce.
- Ability to configure/develop proofs of concept for demonstration to stakeholders.
- Ability to work with Cross-organizational agile teams to gather requirements for small to medium sized projects.
- Able to Identify and mitigate risks for the organization related to new processes or capabilities.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the Salesforce platform’s best practices for solution implementation.
- Ability to understand Salesforce platform functionality/concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and project stakeholders.
- Experience in designing solutions with maximum usability while minimizing complex code and customizations.
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org