At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
About the position:
Globalization Partners is looking for a passionate Software Test Engineering Manager to lead our test engineering teams.
This position is responsible for managing SEITs (Software Engineers in Test) by providing mentorship and guidance and developing technical capabilities and solutions to ensure quality across Globalization Partners’ cloud SaaS platform. With a critical focus on automation, the test engineering team continually strives to improve our delivery processes across the entire Tech and Product organization. If you are enthusiastic about quality and believe that testing and test automation should be an integral part of any software development life cycle, this might be the opportunity for you.
Who you are:
- You have experience leading a team of Test Engineers.
- You have knowledge and understanding of AWS and Agile environments. Experience with Github and Github actions is a plus.
- You have experience in BDD and feature-driven testing approaches for functional and non-functional requirements. Experience with Cucumber Studio is a plus.
- You are a highly effective communicator, an active listener, you trust your team, and you seek diverse thought processes.
- You strive to motivate and grow your teams by challenging and supporting them to bring out the best in them.
What you would do:
- Manage a globally distributed team of 5-8SEITs.
- Be engineering focused and continuously working towards decreasing the time spent in manual testing for the Tech organization.
- Support platform regression testing automation and support as we transition to continuous deployment, supporting rapid release management and test automation.
- Communicate quality progress and team health with leadership, using a data-driven and KPI-based approach.
- Cultivate a strong engineering culture of quality across teams and elevate Test Engineering as a discipline within your team and across engineering teams.
- Build a culture of collaboration and innovation to release quality code, enhance development workflows while advocating for test automation practices
- Handle direct management of the Test Engineering team members and plan resource allocation with the Test Engineering Director to support the growing Tech and Product teams.
- Hire, grow and retain the best-in-class team of Test Engineers responsible for building test automation infrastructure and tooling.
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org