We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team in Poland!
At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
With our in-house engineering team spanning across US and Europe we are building the world’s top-rated global Employment Platform.
We are strong advocates of DevOps culture where product managers, engineers, QA, IT operations and InfoSec work together towards a common goal, enabling the fast flow of planned work into production, while achieving world-class stability, reliability, availability and security.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who is excited to work with some of the most amazing talent in the tech industry - a technical expert within the Salesforce platform who will support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of support for Salesforce, including the data model, data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and custom code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical application support issues for internal teams.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company objectives.
- Adopt best practices including integration, application deployment and testing (unit and systems).
- Work with global teams to facilitate quick responses meeting critical deadlines and mission goals successfully.
- Identify and implement long-term improvement opportunities to improve user experience and application performance.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including software engineering, product management and revenue to ensure that the Salesforce environment supports the needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Good understanding of Visualforce, Apex, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce platform (Sales cloud, Service cloud Community and CPQ), and ability to configure/develop proofs of concept and sandbox solutions.
- Ability to work with Cross-organizational teams to gather requirements for small to medium sized projects.
- Able to identify and mitigate risks for the organization related to new processes or capabilities.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform including best practices for solution implementation.
- Understanding of Salesforce platform functionality/concepts and presenting to a non-technical audience and project stakeholders.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator as well as experience integrating with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async.
- Experience of designing solutions with maximum usability while minimizing complex code and customizations.
- Salesforce certified, with knowledge of CPQ, Sales cloud and Service cloud preferred.
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org