At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
With our in-house engineering team spanning across US and Europe we are building the world’s top-rated global Employment Platform.
We are strong advocates of DevOps culture where product managers, engineers, QA, IT operations and InfoSec work together towards a common goal, enabling the fast flow of planned work into production, while achieving world-class stability, reliability, availability and security.
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate, detail-driven, and result-oriented Senior Software Engineer in Test with a huge interest in data to join our team in Poland.
You will work with your development team and test engineering colleagues to advocate for and implement established quality processes and tooling within your team. We are looking for technical test engineers with a customer first mindset who can critically analyse requirements and help deliver value with quality to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the team in analysis of business requirements to determine acceptance criteria.
- Define acceptance tests for new features and execute them as part of a comprehensive test set.
- Perform functional, integration and regression testing using both manual and automation methods at data level.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests and test suites to meet business and quality goals.
- Contribute to the design and full development life cycle of our best-in-class cloud data platform, working on all parts of the data and analytics stack from ETL and Streaming data ingestion to the transformation, storage, and analysis of data from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage of new and existing product features.
- Report and track defects, testing tasks and release notes.
- Analyze defects to determine root cause, identify patterns and improve process.
- Troubleshoot complex issues found in production, UAT or lower test environments.
- Promote testing best practices within the team and help guide other team members.
- Mentor Software Engineers in Test to allow for knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid programming experience with Python
- Good experience using ETL test automation tools and API Testing tools like Postman, RestAssured, Supertest etc and 8 years working in an Agile test role (manual/automation).
- Experience in building test automation frameworks for data flows and data transformations (source -> stage -> target). Strong bonus for non-functional testing experience around Performance and Security.
- Experience in Python ETL testing frameworks like: boto3, pandas, unittest, etc..
- Familiar with AWS data lake/AWS S3 & source control tools like Git.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative Agile environment using tools like Jira.
- Strong experience of working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience with virtualisation/mocking technologies.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies.
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org