Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the global employment technology leader, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
About the position:
Here at Globalization Partners, the Business Operations Manager is seen as a key driver in the successful achievement of our ambitious company-wide goals. Through standing up and managing a structure and ongoing cadence of business operations activities with the company’s senior leadership team, you will play a critical role in driving operational alignment across all departments across the company. This role requires the ability to build and manage strong, collaborative relationships with coworkers of all levels and functions; demonstrated experience in managing large cross-functional initiatives; along with the aptitude, attitude, and energy to drive forward progress in an environment with many competing priorities.
What You Can Expect To Do:
- Establish and oversee a structure and recurring cadence of weekly / biweekly / monthly / quarterly / annual activities that drive the company’s operations forward in cross-departmental alignment
- Align the cadence of business operations activities with existing activities that drive the business, so that information flows in a logical, organized, and efficient manner
- Implement rigorous tracking and follow-up routines that drive accountability for decisions and action items flowing from business operations activities
- Track and report out on progress against company and department-level goals and initiatives on a recurring basis (in coordination with the company’s HR and PMO teams)
- Track and report out on performance against company and department-level KPIs and operating metrics on a recurring basis (in coordination with the company’s Business Intelligence team)
- Ensure company and department-level goals, plans, and targets are kept up-to-date and aligned across the organization based on decisions and outcomes from recurring business reviews
What We Are Looking For
We are creating this company together as a team, so it is incredibly important that we have the best and brightest people all working together towards our common goals. In order to be successful in this role and our company culture, we look for the following attributes:
- 10+ years of experience in a business operations management role
- Well-rounded experience across different business functions (HR, finance, legal, operations, sales & marketing) and the technologies that support them (enterprise applications such as ERP and CRM; custom software products)
- Experience managing large cross-functional programs and projects
- Experience building reports and presentations for a senior executive audience
- Experience and familiarity with industry standard project management software products such as Jira, Smartsheet, Microsoft Project
- Experience and familiarity with business intelligence and data analysis tools such as Tableau and Excel
- Experience acting as a visible and confident leader of cross-functional initiatives
- Experience and comfort interacting and driving accountability with senior leaders (VP, SVP, C-level executives)
- Strong presentation skills; able to present complex ideas to key stakeholders at various levels of seniority and experience
- Ability to remain composed and continue leading in the midst of dynamic conditions and aggressive schedules
- Experience and comfort with managing conflict within and across teams – including conflicts or disconnects that are visible and those that are beneath the surface
- Ability to bring structure and clarity to loosely defined goals and objectives
- Ability to build, maintain, and manage many details while also producing deliverables that are easily consumable by project stakeholders and team members
- Ability to identify and manage complex interdependencies between tasks and across teams
- Forward thinker and planner with the ability to spot gaps and blind spots in an approach or plan
- Brings a mindset of continuous improvement, always seeking opportunities to take feedback and improve upon previous ideas and iterations
- Clear, concise, and direct communication style; ability to clearly articulate a call to action
- Track record of successfully juggling multiple projects and priorities
You must be work authorized in the United States/Mexico without the need for employer sponsorship.
#LI-DNI #LI-Remote #LI-MN1
About Globalization Partners
Globalization Partners is the world’s leading global employment platform that makes it fast and easy for employers to hire anyone, anywhere, without having to set up international branch offices or subsidiaries.
By using Globalization Partners’ proprietary, AI-enabled, automated, and compliant platform, companies can grow revenue faster, improve their access to global talent, and minimize risk. Customers receive around the clock access to the industry’s largest and most experienced team of global HR experts who can assist with questions about hiring talent in over 187 countries.
Globalization Partners: Succeed Faster.
Globalization Partners is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Globalization Partners also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com.