Globalization Partners' mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 187+ countries within days. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team!
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
International Business, Simplified.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced and highly independent Senior Workday Analyst to join our IT team. The ideal candidate is an analytical-minded self-starter eager to dive right in and make an immediate impact. The Senior Workday Analyst is responsible for analysis and delivery of key functionality and enhancements. The role requires expertise in Integration and reporting modules and functionality, including complex business process design and configuration. You will partner with other Business stakeholders to deliver Workday enhancements and updates.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the key stakeholders to understand requirements and translate business needs into functional and technical requirements.
- Design and build solutions within Workday to meet requirements.
- Seek out opportunities to improve our processes by rethinking existing configurations.
- Consistently seek for and drive efficiencies that remove administration effort from end-users.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain integrations between Workday to internal and other 3rd party applications using Workday integration tools (e.g., Workday Studio, Workday Extend, EIBs, Core Connectors, PECI, etc.).
- Develop and maintain complex reports, utilizing built-in report writing tools and other organizational tools and technologies.
- Partner with the Business and Tech teams to evaluate regular releases, carry out impact analysis, and deliver required mitigations.
- Act as an escalation point for Workday configuration issues raised by end-users.
- Create and maintain technical specification documents.
- Design and operate processes to keep our environment in healthy shape and compliant with needed control frameworks, driving Data Integrity and Security initiatives to meet business needs and ITGC requirements.
- Monitor and resolve Integration and technical issues related to Workday.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in technology and understand statutory and regulatory requirements affecting all aspects of business systems.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years of Workday specific experience with reporting and integrations.
- Strong experience with Workday Integrations (Studio, Enterprise Integration Builder, Connectors, PECI connector, etc.)
- Understanding of the Workday object data model.
- Experience with Web Services and APIs.
- Experience with Workday Prism Reporting, Advanced Reporting, and Composite Reporting
- Detailed understanding of Workday reporting processes and best practices
- Database querying and data transformation experience (i.e., Excel, Access, SQL, etc.)
- Experience leading integration and reporting design
- Knowledge of HR, Finance, and Accounting best practices
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations to a wide variety or audiences at all levels
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within People Resources and throughout the organization globally.
- Self-starter, independent, team player, and proactive
- Strong attention to detail and a measured sense of urgency
- Solid problem-solving and technical skills with high attention to detail
- Workday certifications are strongly preferred
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org