Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, and wants to solve complex problems. Your knowledge and experience will be crucial to design and develop high performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
We are a remote first company and open to this role being fully remote from anywhere in Northern Ireland.
What you will do:
- Design and develop our cloud-enabled products, working on all parts of the code stack as we utilize modern frameworks and technologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the business including Product team and User-Experience team to understand their requirements/criteria
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities
- Advocate and evangelize modern agile methodologies and best practices
- Take a lead role in translating requirements to sprint stories and executing on them
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality features.
- Contribute to the evolution of the SDLC and the tech stack
What we're looking for:
- Experience developing SaaS enterprise software in distributed teams
- Experience developing & integrating full-stack web applications using modern frameworks,
with knowledge in some or all of the following; Typescript, React, Java, APIs,
- Previous knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies. Experience with AWS
is a plus.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
About Globalization Partners
Globalization Partners is the world’s leading global employment platform that makes it fast and easy for employers to hire anyone, anywhere, without having to set up international branch offices or subsidiaries.
By using Globalization Partners’ proprietary, AI-enabled, automated, and compliant platform, companies can grow revenue faster, improve their access to global talent, and minimize risk. Customers receive around the clock access to the industry’s largest and most experienced team of global HR experts who can assist with questions about hiring talent in over 187 countries.
Globalization Partners: Succeed Faster.
Globalization Partners is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Globalization Partners also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com.