At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
What you can expect to do:
- Be a deep technical expert in cloud solutions and frameworks across multiple platform and product teams
- Be a key part of the Cloud Engineering team that owns the overall Developer Experience related to the entire dev life cycle
- Help accelerate the adoption of the very best engineering practices while maintaining knowledge of industry innovations, trends, and practices
- Build Paved Paths or Spotify-style Golden Paths for app development, machine learning solutions, APIs, data platforms, and other types of apps. Deliver paths as reusable code or tutorials through dev portals
- Create reference architectures and infrastructure code for configuring and orchestrating aspects such as environment creation, housekeeping, managing containers, infra compliance validations, etc.
- Build and deliver proof of concepts (POC) and reusable accelerators (frameworks, libraries, templates, SDKs, etc.) that make vertical application development faster
- Work with DevOps Engineers, DevSecOps Engineers, Full-Stack Software Engineers, Data Engineers, and Product Managers to scale the G-P platform and deliver functional customer-facing products
- Promote DevOps practices across the organization
- Design, implement, and maintain the automation to provision Cloud Infrastructure to support production and development
- Implement, configure, and operate tools and products in the DevOps and DevSecOps Toolcha
What we are looking for:
- A proven technical background, including 10-15 years of experience with cloud, DevOps, and developer experience roles
- Strong experience with AWS as a public cloud provider
- Strong experience in building and operating complex CI/CD pipelines at scale
- Strong experience in developing Infra as Code constructs for fully automated infrastructure creation and orchestration using tools like Terraform
- Prior roles related to developer experience and demonstrated impact on overall engineering productivity
- Hands-on experience in creating and maintaining developer experience tooling for CI and CD, ops and security, networks, tenancy management, etc.
- Experience in different CD strategies, canary, blue-green. Experience in AB experimentation
- Prior experience being part of dev experience teams as a technology evangelist spanning multi-disciplinary teams
- Preferable to have experience in developing large-scale, enterprise-class distributed systems or subsystems that require high availability, low-latency & strong data consistency computing
- Served as the technical lead across multiple pods within the software engineering domain
- Fully hands-on in prototyping product/solution ideas
- Experience in understanding how to implement and utilize Observability and Logging platforms via OpenTelemetry such as Datadog, New Relic, or Splunk
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org