At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are key to achieving this mission. That’s why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. The technical opportunities you’ll experience here have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
If you have a passion for automation, are a deep innovator, and want to solve complex problems that lead to a world of positive results, consider G-P. Here, your knowledge and experience will be crucial to helping design and develop high-performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees along the way is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of your best innovations becoming reality.
What you can expect to do:
- Design and develop our best-in-class cloud platform, working on all parts of the code stack from front-end, REST and asynchronous APIs, back-end application logic, SQL/NoSQL databases and integrations with external systems
- Develop solutions that fit a cloud-managed and serverless-first platform ecosystem
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Advocate and evangelize modern agile methodologies and best practices such as the Well Architected Framework
- Diagnose and fix issues reported by internal teams and customers
What we are looking for:
- Commercial experience developing SaaS enterprise software in geographically distributed teams
- Experience developing & integrating full-stack web applications using modern frameworks, with knowledge in some or all of the following: Typescript, React, Java, APIs, modern databases
- Experience using SQL and NoSQL database technologies such as MySQL/PostgreSQL and MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies; experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is desirable
- Experience in any of the following areas a plus:
- Data modeling, data architecture, and data governance
- Integrating CRM systems such as Salesforce with internal systems
- Integrating 3rd party systems with internal and external workflows
- Business workflow orchestration / choreography patterns
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com