Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily. Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
Globalization Partners’ Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
We make it easy for anyone to do business anywhere and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. And not to brag, but we’ve won multiple awards for our culture, including being named as one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America by Entrepreneur Magazine.
International Business, Simplified.
About the position:
As a Human Resources Specialist, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals we engage on behalf of our clients throughout the region and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of our international entities.
What you'll do:
- Support the on-boarding of new hires, including payroll setup and benefit enrollments as required
- Provide senior level support to our clients by negotiating employment contracts and on-boarding employees in various countries
- Managing local payroll providers, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners
- Responding to client queries and advising on benefits, international payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters that invariably arise for clients hiring internationally
- Handle terminations, both straightforward and more complex situations, including attending calls and/or in-person meetings as the company’s local representative where required.
- Handle work pass (EP) application and cancellation
- Serve as our regional expert for all human resources functions
- Advise clients on market norm benefits
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with members of the client services team
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients by pulling in appropriate members of the team to resolve client queries
- Negotiating with potential new clients and existing clients expanding
- Work with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Creative thinking, and the ability to negotiate win-win-win solutions for our clients, our team members who work for our clients, and our company
What we're looking for:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, Accounting, Law, or other depending on experience
- 4-6 years of previous Human Resources experience
- Excellent written and spoken language skills
- Additional language skills would be helpful but not required
- Experience interacting with people internationally
- Willingness to work flexible hours across time zones, as required for international business
- Technical fluency
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience liaising with and coordinating multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional and a great attitude
- Payroll experience a plus
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”
- Experience working with a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
- Creative thinking to solve problems
- Highly reliable and organized
- HR Shared services experience