Globalization Partners' mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 187+ countries within days. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team!
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
International Business, Simplified.
About the position:
At Globalization Partners we are in high-growth mode – we've doubled in size last year and plan to continue this pace for the next five years. Given our aggressive charter, we are looking for a strategic and data-driven Programs Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a key member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for generating leads, pipeline and revenue for GP with a specific focus in channel marketing strategy. Growth is in our mandate, and we need you to do it.
What you’ll do:
- Own and execute both outbound and inbound programs to support demand generation with a specific focus in partner marketing - from planning, development, and testing, to launch, measuring, and reporting
- Work with Director of Marketing to build marketing plans that drive business strategy and exceed KPIs
- Maintain program calendar including concept, content, testing and audience information
- Support on-going outreach and email nurture campaigns to increase prospects and partners’ referral volume
- Collaborate with key partners to identify opportunities to engage target audience and drive referrals
- Work closely with marketing operations team on program setup, tracking and reporting
- Partner with business development, sales, content and other internal team members to coordinate efforts and leverage learnings from other channels
- Track, measure, and report on campaign performance against key business drivers; and effectively communicate both up and across teams to ensure clarity and alignment
- Track demand generation and channel marketing best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations for growth
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience with strong integrated marketing or channel marketing background
- Proficiency in marketing automation (HubSpot preferred) and CRM (Salesforce) platforms
- Proficiency or experience in PRM solution is a plus
- Experience working with and negotiating contracts with 3rd party organizations
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments and optimizing user funnels
- Organized and detail-oriented with solid project management and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing and executing B2B marketing plans (internal and jointly with business partners)
- Passion for taking risks, improving processes, and making data-driven decisions