As the leader in the Employer of Record industry and a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing.
About the Position:
The Social Media Associate is responsible for fostering relationships and community on our social media platforms while promoting our brand.
You are on the front lines – listening across all social channels and responding to comments, answering DM’s, and keeping our brand sentiment positive. You will work with the team to manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
We expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and work with the team to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Support the execution of the overall social strategy focused on increasing our audience, engagement, and leads.
- Daily reactive and proactive social community management on all social media platforms, listen and engage with audience. This means liking comments, writing replies, and being receptive to all feedback on our social pages, answering questions, etc.
- Monitor our paid campaigns and respond to any comments.
- Escalate customer issues or inquires to the appropriate teams.
- Assist in execution of our Influencer campaigns.
- Create social media content, including copy and creative in support of our content calendar as needed.
- Conceive new creative approaches and stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies.
- Ensure consistency of brand tone of voice and style are met as well as channel objectives.
- Support organic and paid campaigns as required.
- Analyze and assess performance metrics across social media platforms, track and record social conversation pertaining to influencer, community and competitor conversations, report on social media sentiment, and compile weekly reports.
- 1-2 years of relevant social media experience managing social media communities and campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of social platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Quora, and TikTok.
- Demonstrated experience with social media platform management, content development, analytics, and listening tools.
- Basic knowledge of Branding and SEO/SEM best practices
- Strong communicator and collaborator.
- A people-person with a knack for creative problem solving.
- A team player with a positive attitude, comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced culture.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image).
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.