Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put your candidate on our fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily.
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
International Business, Simplified.
About the position:
As Associate Employment Counsel – EMEA, you will be responsible for and manage employment matters across the EMEA region as well as contribute to compliance for our operations across EMEA. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the ongoing growth of Globalization Partners across the EMEA region and globally.
This lawyer will ideally be based in Poland but we are open to having the role located in another European country for the right person.
With the opportunity to support and develop experience across multiple jurisdictions – you will grow as we grow!
What you will do:
- Provide accurate, relevant, and timely oral and written legal advice on employment issues throughout the region.
- Review and draft employment documentation, workplace policies, and other relevant documents (e.g., disciplinary letters).
- Maintain current knowledge of legal issues and developments in employment law and/or benefits law.
- Issue, spot and identify potential employment-related disputes and litigation.
- Various other legal team projects to address the needs of a global, high-growth company
What we are looking for:
- Qualified to practice law in Poland or another European country.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in employment law.
- Experience in labor & employment law.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm to get involved in new areas of law/jurisdictions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English