Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, wants to solve complex problems, and is looking to be part of a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work!
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, our focus at Globalization Partners is on.
GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their careers.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
What you will do:
- Serve user, desktop, and cloud technology support resources for GP; resolve technology issues and be a “first responder” to help desk tickets, aiding in their quick resolution whenever possible.
- Configure user accounts (add/move/change) on various SaaS platforms (Microsoft 365, Github, Atlassian, Tableau, Barracuda, Zoom, Slack, and others).
- Configure new user laptops (onsite or remote via RMM software) and ready them for deployment.
- Build/deploy/troubleshoot corporate, personal computers (mainly Dell, but others possible).
- Utilize RMM software to work with users to resolve hardware/software issues as they arise.
- Deploy/support/troubleshoot conference room technology (video, audio, screen sharing platform(s), recordings, webinars, etc.) if applicable.
- Add/Move/Change users across GP’s cloud-based enterprise application environment.
- Work with IT management to ensure proper service records, inventory management, deploy/sunset corporate and end-user technology solutions.
- Assist in the deployment of training materials.
- Conduct end-user training on IT solutions where necessary/appropriate.
What we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Professional end-user compute platform (OS installation, patching, backup/restore, troubleshooting, software installation, integration with computing peripherals such as video conferencing hardware, audio/video recording systems, webcams, and other peripherals).
- Strong knowledge of Apple Macintosh operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory concepts and practice.
- Knowledge of DNS/DHCP/IPv4 and other network connectivity protocols.
- Knowledge of endpoint security systems for Windows/Mac OS (vendor could vary).
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 cloud-based management consoles (Exchange, Azure, SharePoint, Device Management, InTune, Skype For Business, and other cloud-based SaaS management solutions from Microsoft as needed).
- Knowledge of agent-based remote management/automation technologies (Continuum, ConnectWise, SolarWinds, or other vendors as needed/purchased).
- Familiarity with RingCentral UCS platform, Slack Software, and Zoom Conferencing System.
- Strong attention to detail, record-keeping skills, organizational skills.
- Highly professional demeanor, experience working with worldwide staff in various countries/cultures, ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Ability to work off hours occasionally as needed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent, demonstrating competencies or study in IT services and support.
- 2 years of experience working in an information technology department.
- Prior work with PC hardware deployment from out-of-box experience to active directory joins software installation and end-user acceptance.
- 1 year working with Microsoft cloud products (365, Azure).
- 1 year of experience working with video conferencing solutions (Zoom, Teams, Webex, etc.)
- Prior remote support experience required.
What we can offer you:
Our people are the key to our success and as a Globalization Partners employee, you can be assured that you are our top priority, from once you apply, right through to your first day and beyond.
We work hard and take care of each other, while enjoying ourselves along the way.
We offer a range of great benefits, here are just a few:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension package
- Private healthcare & dental care
- Remote/flexible working
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere