As the leader in the Employer of Record industry and a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career. People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing.
About the position:
Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Director, this position is responsible for lead generation and pipeline creation to and with partners. Encompassing both strategic planning and tactical execution, the position requires solid relationship building abilities and communication skills to drive client-facing joint marketing activities. This team is always looking for exciting new ideas, strategies and ways to embrace innovation.
What you’ll do:
- Align closely with the Partner Account Managers to build the engagement plan for partners including recruiting, onboarding, enabling, and marketing.
- Primary marketing liaison for targeted set of partners to build and execute co-marketing plans that are measurable, and results driven.
- Drive client facing demand generation programs with partners.
- Engage and execute on partner-led events
- Involve partners in Globalization Partners-led events.
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders to execute joint field marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media outreach in coordination with PR team internally and with partner organizations.
- Collaborate with our content team to provide input into compelling and cohesive content based on partner verticals and hot topics.
- Tracking and reporting of all partner campaigns against key business drivers.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, marketing, or its equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing in B2B and technology environment for small to mid-size companies.
- Several years of partner marketing experience in IT, HRIS or enterprise software space (preferred).
- Skilled in MS Office, SF.com, HubSpot and necessary martech tools for job execution is advantageous.
- Metric-oriented with a passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Ability to manage projects and make decisions across multiple opportunities and priorities.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Meticulous and quick learner with a “roll up the sleeves” approach.
- Strong ethical and optimistic mindset.
- Excellent employee benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, and pension scheme with generous employer match
- Competitive compensation
- Paid-time-off (PTO)
- Inclusive, collaborative, and fun working environment
- Continuous growth and development in a fast-paced, dynamic organization