Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily.
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
International Business, Simplified.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Global Sales Leadership team to strategize and document internal processes as well as oversee day-to-day operations within sales tools and applications
- Identify areas to enhance sales productivity, including internal workflows, training, forecasting and reporting, implementation of sales tools and applications
- Develop an maintain all documentation and training guides for the Global Sales Teams
- Work directly with Account Executive Leadership team as well as Global Operations to support end to end customer satisfaction
- Serve as team lead for projects pertaining to Revenue Operations to ensure timely and accurate completion of critical tasks/projects
- Work with Sales Training to ensure all new hires have proper onboarding, including materials and documentation
- Conduct weekly alignment meetings with Marketing Operations to ensure proper CRM Change Control Management
- Maintain and manage leaderboards and global dashboards within Salesforce.com, Outreach, Gong, Tableau and Hoopla
- Assist in coordination and execution of various team meetings and events
- Serve as the primary technical liaison between Sales team and Globalization Partner’s technology administrators
- Support the implementation of new business processes and KPI metrics to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Identifies and raise potential broken internal processes
- Assist in driving the development of world class sales/service for our customers
- Identifies and raises potential customer interaction issues/trend.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of Sales Operations or Business operations experience.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Working experience with HRMS systems like ADP, Insperity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to implement industry wide best practices and oversee data management
- Experience within the Salesforce ecosystem, as well as other sales related software and modern tools for efficiency and analysis
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline.
- Ability to be versatile and flexible with a positive “can-do” attitude
- A team player with the willingness to learn and exceed expectations
- Ability to work independently as well as part as a group