Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily.
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
International Business, Simplified.
About the position:
As a Credit and Treasury Analyst in a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to support the growth of the business. The role will help lead core aspects of the treasury and accounts receivable functions, including aiding the company with collections and cash management operations.
The role will be a key part of the Company’s treasury function by processing internal cash movements, external wire remittances, and establishing new bank accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Mitigate company risk by performing credit checks using a database such as Dun & Bradstreet for all potential new customer and make recommendations regarding deposit requirements based off their financial data.
- Work directly with our sales team to determine new customer payment terms and deposit requirements.
- Prepare a regional accounts receivable (“AR”) aging for GP customers and present this weekly to the regional controller(s) and Vice President of Finance
- Identify slow-paying customers and communicate with customers regarding past-due accounts
- Communicate directly with customers and internal account managers to discuss invoice questions, outstanding invoice payments and payment terms.
- Lead the collections / escalation process if a customer’s balance is past due. This includes working with account managers, the internal legal team, and the customer. All customer communication is done electronically (no phone calls).
- Initiate direct debit pulls from customers’ bank accounts on a daily basis (such as Giro, BACS, SEPA, ACH) and maintain all required documentation and records relating to customers enrolled in direct debit payment (such as bank mandates and other legal documentation).
- Analyze customer deposit data and initiate wires for deposit refunds.
- Initiate funding wires to foreign entities, vendors & internal employees via multiple banking portals.
- Administration activities within banking portals; ensuring all users are active, maintaining changes to user profiles, assigning entitlements and accounts to users.
- Assist with bank account openings; help complete documentation and collect signatures; work with internal teams to gather legal documents.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounts receivable and/or treasury related experience
- BS or BA in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Excellent excel skills
- Knowledgeable in cash management and treasury functions
- Strong system skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work from home in a highly productive manner
- Fully remote