Globalization Partners' mission is to eliminate the barriers to global business and make it easy for companies to hire in more than 187+ countries within days. Our renowned culture has been named one of the Top 150 Company Cultures in America, and our goal is to add the best talent to our award-winning team!
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
International Business, Simplified.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, wants to solve complex problems and is looking to be part of a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work!
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
What you will do:
- Design and develop our cloud-enabled products, working on all parts of the code stack as we utilize modern frameworks and technologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the business including Product team and User-Experience team to understand their requirements/criteria
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for knowledge development through advice, coaching and training opportunities
- Advocate and evangelize modern agile methodologies and best practices
- Take a role in translating requirements to sprint stories and executing on them
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality features.
- Contribute to the evolution of the SDLC and the tech stack
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience developing SaaS enterprise software in distributed teams
- Experience developing & integrating full-stack web applications using modern frameworks, with knowledge in some or all of the following; Typescript, React, Java, APIs, modern databases
- Strong knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies. Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
What we can offer you:
Our people are the key to our success and as a Globalization Partners employee, you can be assured that you are our top priority, from once you apply, right through to your first day and beyond.
We work hard and take care of each other, while enjoying ourselves along the way.