Globalization Partners is seeking an experienced leader, VP-Product Marketing who is equal parts developer of people, technologist, product strategist, and portfolio marketer to spearhead the charge to position and differentiate the GP offerings. This is a brand-new role reporting to the Revenue department to build and execute the strategy to differentiate our GP Platform and solution offering, collaborating with our Product Team, Product management team, Brand, Content, and demand generation teams globally. Design and message our go-to-customer strategies and evangelize the GP solution.
You will possess a deep understanding of the market landscape, opportunities, prospective customers, and buying process along with in depth technical knowledge of customer use cases. You will be expected to own, manage and analyze our existing products and business lines and help identify compelling new opportunities to drive exponential growth results.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with product management to create a shared vision of how we show and describe the value of GP’s offerings and execute on that vision.
- Develop relationships with customers and channel their stories; be the technical expert on market, prospects, and the buyers’ journey
- Act as the main bridge from Marketing to Research & Development and Product Management to ensure collaboration, consistency and cross-functional success
- Be a deep expert on the product; develop differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Serve as the voice of GP Product offerings, charged with speaking with authenticity and depth to tell the story of how our offering is driving the paradigm shift in the industry
- Support the development of field sales tools including competitive analysis and use cases
- Support the marketing team in building demand generation programs
What you have:
- Proven leadership to work cross organizationally and influence strategic alignment to directly impact company direction and sales success
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate the unique value proposition through messaging frameworks, website experiences, customer facing collateral and sales tools
- A customer-first mentality to go above and beyond to deliver for the customer.
- Proven team player who has managed launch of new products and services across key functional teams
- Deep passion for market intelligence including market dynamics, buyer personas and buying criteria
- Keen knowledge of product pricing and packaging offers to customer value and be a key stakeholder in pricing decisions
Who you are:
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in high profile technology/ SaaS solutions and product development companies; working knowledge of HRIS is a plus
- Working experience with Marketing technologies such as ABM platforms, Marketing Automation Tools, Google Adwords/Analytics, etc.
- Experience delivering marketing launches of enterprise software / SAAS
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record of spearheading cross departmental collaboration
- Strong experience selling and marketing to enterprise customers on a global scale across North America, EMEA and the Asia Pacific regions.
- Experienced people leader who has built, developed and retained high performing teams
Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily.
Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.