As the leader in the Employer of Record industry and a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing
The Partner Operations Specialist - APAC will assist with the design, monitoring, and measurement of key sales initiatives. They will work with the Partner team, sales team and training team to build strong processes that follow best practices in database management, and sales process.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Global Sales Leadership to strategize and document internal processes as well as oversee day-to-day operations within all sales tools and applications
- Identify areas to enhance Partner productivity, including internal workflows, training, forecasting and reporting, implementation of sales tools and applications
- Develop and maintain all documentation and training guides for the Partner Teams, Sales Teams, as well as Sales Management
- Serve as team lead for projects pertaining to Partner Operations to ensure timely and accurate completion of critical tasks and projects
- Work with Sales Training to ensure all new hires have proper training plans, materials and documentation required for onboarding.
- Conduct weekly alignment meetings with Marketing Operations to ensure proper CRM Change Control Management
- Maintain and manage leaderboards and global dashboards within Salesforce.com, Outreach, Gong, Tableau
- Assist in coordination and execution of various team meetings and events
- Support the implementation of new business processes and KPI metrics to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage Strategies and Campaigns to increase MSA counts
- Document through SFDC
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of Sales Operations or Business operations experience.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Working experience with HRMS systems like ADP, Insperity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to implement industry wide best practices and oversee data management
- Experience within the Salesforce ecosystem, as well as other sales related software and modern tools for efficiency and analysis
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline.
- Ability to be versatile and flexible with a positive “can-do” attitude
- A team player with the willingness to learn and exceed expectations
- Ability to work independently as well as part as a group