As the leader in the Employer of Record industry and a company consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, our focus at Globalization Partners is on GROWTH – growth of our customers, our business, and our people. We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities for success at every stage in their career.
People are the heartbeat of the company and the key to making Globalization Partners an inclusive and fun place to work – a collaborative environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing
What you’ll do:
- Timely preparation, review, and negotiation of a high volume of contracts and other related documents, including but not limited to master services, consulting, license, and vendor agreements. Most contracts will be in English.
- Liaise with the business on contracts matters, sales trainings.
- Monitor and advise managers of contractual rights and obligations as they pertain to specific agreements.
- Work within the Company’s contract management system, including maintaining life-cycle requirements, training, and alerting internal clients to key contract dates and actions
- Analyze contracts to ensure compliance to company policy and regulations
- Perform other contract related activities and projects, as assigned
- Conduct corporate, compliance, and legal research.
- Assist with corporate work and other legal tasks, as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Active license to practice law.
- Proven professional experience in contracts negotiation and administration.
- Laser-focused attention to detail.
- Contracts management software experience.
- Pragmatic, sales-focused, strong work ethic, and team player.
- High degree of professionalism in a client-service-focused setting.
- Excellent English, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Sound legal judgment, creative problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.